It is not the number of dishes on your table, but the chairs around it. It is not the wine that flows, but the laughter. It is the toast to those we cherish, past and present for we have lost too many this year. It is not the victor of the sporting match, but the sharing of those moments and the experience which becomes memory of today. Blood is not the only bond that makes a family for there are those whom we count closer than a sibling or parent who do not share a drop of it with us; it is their spirit and their very soul that joins with ours, and through that joining is what we are thankful for this day. We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving from our hearts to Yours, for each of you are family to us and made so by the sharing of a bond that knows no borders, no divisions, no class or religion, we are one in humanity through our love of Music.
- The Music of Steve Unruh Now Available via MRR
- Andy John Bradford to Release “Come In Number 9” Single this Friday from the Upcoming Album “The Elder Statesmen”
- Power of Prog is Honored to Make it Into the Top 100 Rock Music Blogs
- Sunshine & Bullets Return To Fight for Andromeda
- Joe Deninzon & Stratospheerius Sign With Melodic Revolution Records For Upcoming Release, “GUILTY OF INNOCENCE.”